Are you the creative, mission-focused, change-making, relationship-building, strategic-thinking, willing-to-roll-your-sleeves-up-and-get-stuck-in Children and Families Worker St Germain’s Church is looking for?
If this sounds like you — come join our team!
The kind of applicant we are seeking:
• has the ability and wisdom to build relationships across diverse socio-cultural boundaries
• is passionate about the evangelistic and discipleship potential in integrating whole families into every aspect of church life
• can co-ordinate and lead the delivery of our Sunday children’s work
• will take initiative to establish additional activities for children both inside and outside the church
• is an excellent self-manager
• is a servant-hearted team-player, with a passion for growing leaders
• can collaborate effectively to realise a shared vision
We are a culturally-diverse, evangelical, community-focused church. We strongly believe that God is doing new things in our church. We feel this role is key to unlocking what God has in store for us.